Isabella loves the silverware drawer. She usually brings me a fist full of forks a few times a week. I was in the living room folding laundry and peeked around the corner to see what she was doing. She was standing on a step stool and organizing her spoons and forks. You can see that are all facing the same direction. She's just as anal and her daddy and I.
We usually don't take Isabella to eat out with us, she's just not into sitting and waiting for us to eat. But yesterday we went to Chilli's to grab a quick bite and she did really well. She took the lemon from my drink and started to eat it. When she tasted the lemon, her face was worth a thousand words, but I didn't get that picture! Darn!
This is from last Monday we went to a play date with our friends at a really neat park in Frisco. She loves to swing, she can stay in the swing for hours. In one way that is nice, I don't have to chase her, but in another way not so nice, I had to stand there and push her. It was a beautiful cool spring day!






No comments:
Post a Comment