This came from my friend Amberly a few weeks ago. Here it goes...
1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom
2. What color are your socks right now? no socks - bare feet
3. What are you listening to right now? Husband snoring 4. What was the last thing that you ate? Grapes with Isabella
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jennifer Pritchett – she called to check on me and the family. Always so nice to talk to old friends. 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, love her!
9. How old are you today? 32? I think, I lost count when I had Isabella
10. Favorite drink? Sonic Sweet Peach Tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, but in our media room any sport is fun to watch
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, I just started to have it done. I have gone darker 2 times and on Thursday I’m getting highlights. I decided I don’t like me dark, so I’m going back to blonde.
13. Pets? Yes, Jewels a black Pomeranian who is getting pretty old.
14. Favorite food? Mexican or a really good steak. 15. Last movie you watched? Cinderella 16. Favorite Day of the year? Isabella’s birthday Jan 26. But that will change soon! 17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids, I guess that is why Isabella has 3 so far. 19. What is your favorite season? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and Kisses
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? This was sent to me via email.
23. Who is most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
25. What happened to: my clothes that don't fit me anymore?! Nevermind... I don't want to know the answer!26. When was the last time you cried? Last night, I have created a monster in Isabella. She will not go to sleep at night or nap time without me laying down with her. I was in her room for over an hour when just got completely fed up and my entire body was hurting. I just left her there begging me to lay down. She was crying, I was crying.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Dirty clothes baskets
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Gosh, depends who reads this
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? depends
30. Favorite smells? A clean Isabella or a clean Brian.
31. Who inspires you? My hard working husband
32. What are you afraid of? Scary people in parking lots
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favorite car? A convertible that will hold 4 people with a nice back seat. I haven’t really looked around, but that will be my “next car” after the possible mini-van.
35. Favorite cat breed? Ewwwww... none!
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
37. How many years at your current job? Almost 2
38. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, Brian is home and we have family time.
39. How many states have you lived in? Texas and Arkansas, I don’t admit to the Arkansas one much. I went to college there.
40. Do you think you're funny? Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment