Today our neighborhood put on an Easter egg hunt for the neighborhood kiddos. It was a ton of fun. We walked to the pool/playground area for the egg hunt. When we arrived they were setting up the farm animal petting zoo. You would have thought Isabella was on cloud nine. She was not afraid of any of the animals, it was just completely animal overload. She loved holding, touching, chasing and kissing the animals. They had one week old goats, baby 3 day old piglets, big bunny and baby bunnies and big duck and baby chicks and a rooster. It was a germ fest. I am the one that took pictures and video of Isabella playing with all the animals. I'm very glad Brian went with us, I wouldn't have had so much fun picking the animals up and holding them for Isabella. The baby chicks pooped on Brian twice, I would have thrown up for sure!! Isabella was able to hunt for a few eggs and then back into the petting zoo she went. When we were ready to leave we walked to the new model home that just opened up Friday and looked around. Then we walked home. I was so sore. It had to be at least two miles we walked. I was so tired when we got home. It was nice to be able to walk it, but my feet are swollen and sore, because none of my shoes fit. Only 4 weeks and 3 days....
Taking a break from all the fun At the model home drinking beer... HA! Running Home with daddy...
Blessed mother of two beautiful children, married to the most amazing, hard working husband and father. Loving life as a stay at home mom and wife. This is our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment