Monday, March 24, 2008
Skype anyone?
My really good friend, Amberly and her family moved to the Philippines in July and I have not talked to her on the phone (time is an issue) nor have I seen her except for pictures she post on her blog. So today I was reading her blog and she is wondering why all the people she loves don't have Skype's. We'll I'm no computer person and I had no clue what she was talking about. So I send Brian and email and asked him to make this Skype happen for me. Somehow you get a camera and put it on your computer and you can literally talk to the other person face to face, even better than on the phone!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! I wish she would have confronted me/us before now. So Brian ordered me a camera and it should be here pretty quick (its from dell so I'm not holding my breath on the arrival time). I am so excited to actually get to see Amberly, Sam, Samuel, Sydney and Nicholas. OMG, I am so excited to hear Amberly's voice and chat with her and now that I'll be up in the middle of the night (nursing a new baby) I can just log on and she'll be awake and we can talk. I can't wait to get my new camera!! So Amberly, get ready, I'm getting Skype. Now you need to get moved and get better Internet service, we'll be all set!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sorry... I didn't even know the greatness of Skype until the other night when I was talking to my sister. That was my first time using it. And, then, a friend of mine from church called me on it today & we chatted for a while. I got to see her middle son, too!! I LOVE it!
I can't wait to see you & Isabella!
Are you sure your laptop doesn't already have a built in camera? Mine does & for some reason, I assumed most new laptops do. But, I know Brian knows WAY more about computers than I do, so I'm sure he's already checked that.
Miss you!
Post a Comment