Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bella's Furniture

So, yesterday we went to RTG to purchase Isabella's new bedroom furniture. Side note: I had her mural in her bedroom painted for the specific bed HE and I picked out months ago. When he walked into the store, he decided he didn't like it as much anymore. OMG, are you serious!!! HE picked it out, and I remember saying I was shocked he liked it because it is very girly. So we muddled around the store looking at all the other options and mattresses and decided to "sleep on it" for a few days. Also, there most likely will be a President's Day sale this weekend and by then we'll know what we want to do.

The hard part is we like the bed of one set and the night stand and dresser of another, but the ivory/off white is not the same. So we can't mix and match. UGH. So I think I have about decided to do the very plain bedroom furniture. The bed Brian likes best. It is not frilly or girly, it can grow with her for a very long time. So now we have to just wait until there is a sale this weekend and go get it!!

No comments: