Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Valentine's Day Gifts....
My husband is the most amazing man in the world. I know I have said that before, but this time he out did himself. He informed me that my Valentines' gift is on backorder for a few days. It won't ship until after Feb. 18th. That means it will come the next day. I wasn't sure what it was going to be and I didn't push the subject. But, Brian will be out of town on his Valentines' gift ski trip with his buddies, so he won't be here to get it and he knows I won't let it just sit until he arrives back home, some how I will know what it is when it arrives. So over lunch yesterday he told me all this and we played the guessing game. I guessed the following: a new watch, diamond ear rings, any type of jewelry, face resurfacing, a new bigger USB drive (he's a gadget man) or a new car. He laughed at all of those. I really had no clue, because I don't need anything. He said yes that I do need this. So now I'm wondering big time what on earth does he think I need. Well come to find out, it's a new laptop from Dell!!!! I DO need a new laptop, this one I am on is about 10 years old, that is ancient in the computer world. SO I can not wait until next week, I am not going to wait until he gets home to open it, is he crazy or something. I am shocked and excited and happy and shocked (did I already say that). This is really unlike him, not what I expected for a Valentines gift, but as I ponder on the past V-day gifts he's done really well. He got my first Palm Pilot the first V-day we were married. And we have got silly things, but he's always done good. Now if I can just teach him to do the same for my birthday. There is still hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment