Monday, February 4, 2008

Isabella's Doctor Visit!

Isabella did so good today at her 2 year old doctor visit. Even her doctor and the nurse said she did well! She did not have to get shots, thank goodness. She won't have to get any more until she's 4, Yeah! Here's her stats, she's growing like a beautiful flower!!

Weight: 29lb 8oz (80%)
Length: 34 1/2 inches (65%)
Head: 19 inches (69%)
BMI: 17.42 (75%)

I am completely surprised her weight isn't more, she is getting longer, so she just looks like she should weight more.

Today was a very beautiful warm day, so I dressed her in her spring time outfit Jenn and Patti gave her for her birthday. She is so darn cute!!!


Also, an up date on Cooper! I went to the doctor last Thursay (I start going every two weeks now) and he is measuring big, but doctor isn't concerned as of yet. I have 10 weeks to go and Isabella always measured big and she was full term (7 lb, 12oz). I have gained a total of 21 lbs so far! EEK! And the toughest part is ahead.

No comments: