I went to a very cool jewelry party (Silpada) last week and bought myself some very, very, pretty jewelry, for Valentine's Day, from Brian. He didn't know until after it was charged on his credit card that he got me something, but he was fine with it. But today he told me that my Valenties' gift was going to be late, it's back ordered until Feb 18th. I am excited, I wonder what it is? A new gadget of some sort I'm sure. He's not into buying me jewelry (that is why I bought some for myself) and he's really not into big surprises. Except for my birthday gift, all the halloween decorations. Yep, that was a big surprise!!! So, I'll let you know what it is.
Now I have to get him something besides doing laundry.
I did get my jewelry from Silpada and it is beautiful, really, really pretty! I love it and can't wait to wear it. It is everyday jewelry, so I'll get a lot of use out of it. It's a tennis bracelet and a beautiful necklace. Now I need to look for some ear rings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment