Saturday, February 23, 2008

He's Home...

No, not baby Cooper, but Brian. He arrived home from his ski trip yesterday and boy were we glad to see him!! Thursday night my folks came over to spend the night with us, but when mom arrived, she realized she forgot her clothes for Friday, she had a business meeting all day and would be seeing the same folks Friday as she did Thursday. So she couldn't just wash and wear the same clothes, folks would think she was wearing dirty clothes. So, she had the brillant idea to take Isabella back home with her and Poppy and then Poppy could take care of her Friday until I was ready to come get her. This would mean I would sleep in this big house all alone. Fine by me. The house cleaners would be at the house Friday morning at 8am and I would just go upstairs to sleep in Bella's bed (air mattress) while they cleaned. And yes, you guessed it, I didn't sleep a wink, but I didn't worry that Bella was going to walk down the stairs and into my room and scare me. I took a sleeping aid and tried to force myself to go to sleep. No such luck, oh, well. When the cleaning folks got here, I was able to sleep for 2 hours and I felt better when I woke up. RTG was going to be coming with Isabella's big girl furniture between 11 & 3. They arrived at 12:30 and then I was off to get Isabella from Honey & Poppy's in Corinth and then back home to greet Brian when he arrived. I'm glad Friday is over, it was a busy day. Thankfully I was able to sleep ALL night Friday night and Brian even put Isabella to be (first time ever) and then he work up and went upstairs when she woke up at 6am for more milk (another first time ever). Then he got up with her for the day at 8ish and didn't wake me. I was a happy camper!

No comments: