Brian called me today to let me know we can go ahead and order Isabella's bedroom furniture!!! I can honestly say, I am more happy about getting her furniture than I was about all my new furniture for my home. Mainly, because I have been the one putting her to sleep or sleeping with her for the past few weeks and I do not like the air mattress she is on now. If I forget to pump it up each night, it is so soft and I am not comfortable at all...I can't wait until her new furniture comes!!!
And to top it all off we got Cooper's furniture handed down to us from my SIL. She had everything for her daughter's bedroom she was selling on CraigsList and I was able to catch it just in the nick of time. Now I have all the furniture I need for Cooper's baby room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment