Brian went out of town this past weekend so Bella, Jewels and I went to my folks house.
Friday night we went to see Mavrick who was part of the King & Queen of Courts. For private schools who don't have a football team, they don't have the normal/typical homecoming football celebration. What they have is a basketball King & Queen, and the Court consist of one boy and one girl from all the other grades in the school. And Mavrick was chosen for his grade to become the King of his grade. It was so cute, he was dressed up and his Queen Kai was so pretty. All the kiddos looked great.
Saturday we spent the day shopping. We started looking for maternity things for me, then after nap time, we all went shopping for dad a new recliner. We went to a lot of furniture stores and Bella did pretty good.
Sunday I was able to pawn Isabella off to mom about 7am and go back to bed until 10am, that is the first time in a very, very long time I was able to sleep in. I wish I could do that once a week. I would feel so much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment