Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally!! Isabella's Big Girl Bedroom Furniture

Before furniture arrived...



After....




Isabella kept saying "bed, bed"



Isabella climbing up into her big bed on her new foot stool. I still need to paint it.




Yesterday, Isabella's big girl furniture arrived from Rooms To Go. Once it arrived I had all her sheets and everything washed and ready to make the bed up, so when she got home from Honey & Poppy's she would be welcomed by her bed. Side note: her 5 drawer chest is on back order.
So when Isabella and I arrived home from my folks house, Brian wasn't too far behind. We all met in Bella's room and bounced around and enjoyed her new furniture. I am thrilled it is here and I don't have to pick out furniture again for at least two more years (Cooper's). I think for Cooper, we'll do a bunk bed, they have some really, really cool boy bunk beds out there.

1 comment:

lyn said...

Her room is beautiful! I so want a baby girl! lol