Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Alone!!

Isabella and I are home alone. Brian left today to go skiing with his buddy's in Vail, Colorado. I can honestly say, I don't like it! I was fine when he "asked" over two weeks ago, but not so much now. I have only 8 weeks and 2 days left in this pregnancy and I hurt all over. See: Discomfort... below. I don't fear that Cooper will come, I just don't feel good at all. I just hurt all over. I'm sure this will be a great break for him, but not so much for me... Isabella is two, ya know, and well she acts like the typical two year old. She runs hot and cold, she doesn't eat much and when she does it's crackers or cheese. And she's all about the drama. I plan to keep us busy, today we went with our playgroup to Pump It Up Jr. to bounce around. Tuesday is school, Wednesday I may take her to AdverntureKids Playcenter to play, that way I can be at home doing some work for Brian (inputting all his 2007 vendor invoices into a spreadsheet for taxes) and Wed. evening we're going to see a friend, Flo, who is having a baby girl March 13, we need to see her nursary and then Thursday she has school again and Friday the cleaning lady comes and so does her new big girl furniture! So we do have a somewhat busy week ahead of us. I just dread Isabella missing her daddy. She gets all moody and acts like a two year old. She's already saying "daddy home" and all I can say is daddy is working.

When Brian planned this trip I was completely fine. I planned to go to my folks house or have my mom say a night with us, just so I could go to the bathroom in peace!! No such luck. My mother is very busy this week and if the situation was ANY different she would be here for me. But my grandfather needs her so much more than I do right now and she must be with him. I wouldn't have it any other way. My PawPaw has had some health scares lately and now his wife is having some major issues. Pop is in his mid 80's and he's had a long happy and health life. He is so strong and his wife is headed down the same path of my grandmother, Pop's first wife. I hate to see him deal with this all over again. He can handle it, but I'm not sure my mother can.
So we may go stay with them one night, but with school and such, I'm not sure we'll be going that way, to much traveling for me.
This is my Pawpaw and Isabella when she was a baby.

No comments: