I have a great girl friend that has an amazing birth date. Amberly's birthday is on Valentines' Day, how cool would that be. This year she will be celebraing her birthday in her new home country, the Philippines. Her very smart and talented husband was awarded a transfer opportunity to the Philippines for two years. What an amazing opportunity for her and her sweet family. I have been able to keep up with her on the Samberly.blogspot she has been keeping. It's fun to be able to watch her kids grow up and 'hear' about the doings of her and the family http://samberlysays.blogspot.com/. Her blog is the reason I started this one.
Amberly, I hope you have a fantastic birthday and enjoy your new surroundings. I miss you and love you and can't wait to see you again (in a year and a half!).






1 comment:
Oh Christy... thank you so much! You are such a great friend & I miss you & baby Bella terribly! She won't be much of a baby when we return, huh? I love your blog!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment