Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Dell Computers Stink....
I was suppose to get my new laptop today, but it seems that it is still being built. BS! I am so mad, I checked Brian's email this morning to make sure it shipped and No! The new ship date is Feb. 25th, so I might get it next day. I am so bummed! Brian is going to be pretty mad when he finds out. The offer he bought said the computers were all ready and able to be shipped next day. Then when he got the first email saying it was delayed until today he asked why and they said it was because they had run out of a part to build the computer with. He was NOT happy. I hope he's enjoying his Valentine's ski trip, while I slave over the dirty house and laundry without my new laptop.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment