Saturday, February 2, 2008
Lost My Camera...
OMG, I have no idea where my camera is. I think Bella has wondered off somewhere with it, but I don't know where she might have "played" with it last. I know it's in the house, but where. It's not like you can call it and it will ring, I do this often with my cell phone. Isabella has gotten into climbing onto step stools and reaching for things on the counter or climbing onto the table and sitting on top, so there really is no telling where it is. I know where the case is. But I can't find the darn camera. There are some really cute pictures of her, of course, I would love to share, but I am pulling my hair out! Oh, if I tell Brian he will skin my hide. Oh what to do.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment