Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Sleeping Alone!!
Since Brian has been gone, I have not slept much more than a wink at night. Even after taking a sleep aid, still no good quality sleep. In my past I have had major issues with sleeping. I sleep walk and have hallucinations during the night. I guess it happens more when I am under stress. I started having them again once we moved into this house, the hallucinations have been every night since the week before Brian left. And now I can't even get to sleep before I start seeing people in the house, and then sometimes I go to check out what's happening. I'm sure the stress of being pregnant and Brian being out of town isn't helping matter. None the less, I am exausted, really I am so darn sleepy I dont' know what to do. My mother and father are coming tomorrow night to stay with us and I just plan to go to sleep once they arrive. I really need to get Brian's tax work done, but I can't sit in front of a computer and input data without falling asleep or typing the wrong stuff in. I just can't wait for Brian to return, I really do relay on him, especially at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment