Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dishing It Out

Today wan't such a great day. Once Isabella and I woke up and get ready for our day, we headed out to find a unfinished furniture store I knew of in Garland. We trot to Garland (actually Mesquite) to find the store is no longer open. UGH. Then we head to Plano, to see if we can find another one Mark P told me about, finally we found it. I have been looking for a step stool for Isabella's room for her new bed. It's a little high, so she's going to need a step to get up into her big girl bed. I wanted on that was off white like her bedroom furniture, I have not been able to find one, so I wanted to just paint my own. So, finally this Treasued Wood store has everything you would even need in unfinished wood. So we got one, it's wasn't as cheap as I wanted, but it is really nice quality wood and big! Needless to say, I was very frustruated looking for this store.

We got home and it was nap time (past time). I was exausted and ready to sleep, Isabella was too, but since she was so tired she keep trying to stay awake. She did not want to go to sleep. She did everything under the sun to stay awake. I was so angry I actually had my own tantrum. I made her cry and I felt really, really bad. I don't know if I made her cry because I raised my voice or if she cried because she was just so darn tired. Once she finally fell asleep, she slept for 3 hours. We both needed it.

No comments: