Over the past few years, Brian has asked me each month to watch my spending. I haven't yet. So, finally I gave back my credit cards and check book and I'm going cash only. I'm excited! Can you believe that. I have a horrible history with money. It is evil to me. I don't know the value in money, so now it's time to learn. I'm going to have to teach my children one day, so I better start leading by example.
Brian will give me $20 a day. To me, that's alot of money for one day. But should I save it and not spend it like I have in the past, I could have quite a nice nest egg. I'm thinking personal training sessions. Not a bad idea.
I will still have access to my credit card, it just won't be on my person. I'll be able to use it for gas and groceries and checks for tuition. But I'll have to remember in advance to grab them on the way out the door. I won't carry them with me, ever! I don't want the temptation.
I'm hoping that when I cut out the stupid spending that I do all the time, we will save a good amount of money and Brian will not hesitate to take me on that vacation I'm been asking for for years. We need to get away for a while, just he and I. Especially with my new body come summer time. Ohh La La!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment