Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things

There is a post going around on Facebook that ask one to write out 25 Random Things about yourself. Here are mine...

1. I hate to shave my legs, I can only do it in the bathtub and when no one is around.
2. I hate to wear a bra
3. I love to take baths with very hot water and the jets on with a glass of wine and in the dark
4. I love my husband more then he will ever be able to love me back
5. I love my children more than they will ever understand, they are so amazing
6. I have an amazing, unusually strong relationship with my parents and sister
7. I love to get dressed up and go to dinner with my husband, but I don't do it very often, takes too much time
8. I hate to wear makeup, my face breaks out way to easy, just not worth it
9. I enjoy scuba diving, but it scares the hell out of me
10. I have many friends, the best ones are the ones I don't have to talk to every day or every week.
11. I wish my husband would complement me more often, but since I don't wear make up or a bra 95% of the time, I understand why he doesn't.
12. I love to go to the gym
13. I love my personal trainer
14. I dread the day I can't pay for a personal trainer any more, I'll probably gain everything back
15. I love my house, I just wish it didn't cost so much
16. I love to drink wine, but it must be very cold
17. I look forward to my son sleeping all night, but I hate the thought of him growing up
18. I have a addiction to '5 Hour Energy' drinks, I just hope they are ok for me to drink
19. I once was very organized, then I had children
20. I am not a perfectionist but I married one
21. I dread the day I have to go back to work, I'm already praying I can get a job at my children's school, even if its the cafeteria lady, that would be fine
22. I hate email and IM and texting, but I'm addicted to blogging
23. I would love to be romanced; flowers, cards, dinner and some good loving
24. I gave up my credit cards and check book; I'm a cash only girl
25. I dream of being a size 4 again

I could keep going for days.... so I will.

26.

No comments: