This morning when I woke up, I knew I had to clean the house and finish the laundry. So I got dressed, dressed the kids and took them both to Adventure Kids. I ran by the grocery store (I need to remember I don't like Tom Thumb, they don't have the yogurt I like for the kids). Then I went home. I cleaned the house, changed the sheets on my bed and finished the laundry. I cleaned up the birthday mess left over from two weeks ago and cleaned the guest bedroom. I put the kids clothes up, finally unpacked my bag from the farm and organized a bit. I finished the thank you cards for Bella's gifts (sorry for the delay) and mailed them. I picked up the kids about 2pm and once we got home, they went straight to bed. Both are sleeping and I'm taking a break listening to XM radio on TV (silly right) and dreaming about tonight's dinner. I picked up two amazing steaks at the g-store. I have been to the gym every day this week and will be going as soon as the kids wake up from nap time. That will be 6 days in a row. Becca (my trainer) told me to take a day off. So I will tomorrow, my day of rest!
I have been so motivated the past few weeks with my weight loss. I see it as a change of life style. I love to feel good and I finally enjoy going to the gym to workout. Even if its just to walk the treadmill. I don't get on the scales often, that's not motivating to me, my motivation is the way my clothes fit. Last summer I bought a few pair of shorts, right now I can pull them off my body without unbuttoning them. Gotta love that. I can see where my arms are toning and my legs too. My face isn't as bloated (yeah) and my body overall looks better. I still get complements every where I go. I'm loving this weight loss thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment