Have you ever seen Silpada jewelry? Have you ever been to a Silpada party? We'll let me tell you, I absolutely love the jewelry and I have been to two parties. And now I'm going to host one. I do love the look of the jewelry and the no questions asked return policy, how can you go wrong. I bought a tennis bracelet (well Brian bought it for me) last February and I wore it to the ground, it started to not clasp very well and was a bit loose. I sent it back and they sent me a new one a few days later. Now the same thing has happened to the same bracelet, really I wear it all the time and with two kids, it goes through a lot, and I have now sent it back and will get a brand new shiny sparkling new bracelet in just a matter of days. I have also ordered a pair of ear-rings and a new fun ring and another bracelet (so i don't have to wear the tennis bracelet out as quickly again). I really do love this jewelry. Now, it ain't cheap. It is all sterling silver 9.25 and it is beautiful.
So, Save the date for March 6th at 6:30pm. I'll have tons of food and drinks of all kinds. It will be a fun girls night. I can't wait there will be a lot of very beautiful new things out by then. You'll love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
No, never heard of them, but I do love me some jewelry! Can you push your party back to June?? :-)
Post a Comment