Saturday, February 7, 2009
Haunted House
So, the below post is about the farm. That same trip, when I was waiting for my parents to arrive to the farm, I was alone with my two children. I was putting Cooper to sleep, while rocking him, he was out cold and I had my eyes closed. All of a sudden, the light came on, UM, the light was off when I got to the room, then all of a sudden it pops on. And it was bright. I said out loud "thank you Jesus" and put Cooper in his bed. Then, I walked into the living/dining rooms and noticed the chair from the dining table was pulled out, as if someone just stood up from the table. I pushed it back in and looked at the back door. It was UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!! The chain lock was not latched and the door locky-thingy was not locked. I just about shat my pants. I went to the living room and told Bella to get in mommy's lap and I just sat there hold her. I was a bit fear full. Then, the next day, Mavrick and his friend were walking around back and a pair of Pop's old boxers were on the close line (they have been there for MONTHS), they were hanging when the boys walked by, then when they came back they were on the ground, then they were back on the close line the next time. OK, they were there, then not, then there. Come on. Strange!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment