Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happiest Mom On The Block!

You know of that book, titled something like The happiest baby on the block. We'll I'm the Happiest Mom On The Block!! This morning was the big registration at the church I am dying to get Isabella and Cooper into next fall. So I arrived a little before 9:30am at the church and went to the gym where everyone was to gather. I was the first one in there, yeah! This means nothing! Then by 10am, the gym was full! Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, and tons of kiddos. The coordinators passed around a bag full of numbers, each parent grabbed a number. I got number 29. Not good, not bad. They only have 50 numbers in the bag. I then heard one of the coordinators say that the 3 yo - 3 days a week class only has 5 spaces. OH, No! I want one! My time came and I was happy to be greeted by the director and her assistants and I was able to get Isabella in on the M/T/TH class and Cooper in on the T/TH class. I am thrilled. We will be spending $35 more a month to send Cooper to MDO and Isabella three days a week to one school! I am beyond thrilled. I wanted to yell and scream when I got up there and my kiddos had a spot. This church is a great place. Mark works with the Church and he has only the best things to say about the program and teachers. I am most excited that the kiddos that go to this MDO program will most likely go to Sunday school class with them and to school with them as well, since it's an Allen ISD program. I'm so excited, I can't stand myself!!!

No comments: