But this is good! Instead of taking the kids to my parents house for the weekend and just hanging in town for a few days kidless and going to the spa for a day of beauty. Brian and I are going to Fredericksburg for the weekend. The kids are still going to hang with the grands and have tons of fun. But Brian and I are going out of town. Now, this is the first time we have ever been OOT and left the kids behind. We have let the kids stay overnight with my folks, but we always stay in town. But now we will be 5 hours away. I'm so excited. Everytime we go to F-burg we always say 'next time we need to go without the kids' but it just has never happened. We are going up Friday early, going to dinner with Todd and Genna. Then Saturday, Avery & Jack are going to their grands house in San Antonio and Genna and I are going to get a very well deserved massage. I'm sure she and I will walk down Main St. and do some shopping (I've never done this kidless!!!) And she and I will have to grab some lunch at some point. There are a ton of places to eat and we will be kidless!! Then Saturday night, there is some sort of concert or something we are all going to, again KIDLESS!! Then Sunday Brian and I will take our time and drive home, kidless!! My parents aren't bring the kids back home until Monday. So I'll be able to sleep Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Then Monday morning I will go to my moms bible study and then hopefully to the gym to meet with Becca then home to greet my children, who will be so dang excited to see me, it will be beautiful. I'm really looking forward to my weekend, with my husband.
And to top it all off, I'll still have $300 to spend at the spa in Frisco!! I will try to do that in March. WOOHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment