Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Renee Rouleau

I'm headed to a real spa facial tomorrow. I feel like a grown woman. I haven't been to a facial spa place, um, ever. My very good friend Patti gave me a generous gift card to the Renee Rouleau Spa when I had Cooper. And I have yet to use it. It has been floating around my planner for months now. I finally made an appointment and I'm going tomorrow. I looked the website and I think I'm going to have the "problem skin facial". Since most of you know, I have the skin of a 16 year old girl. I have had this face problem since I was about 14. Thanks Dad! So when Patti gave this to me, I knew I wanted to really enjoy the experience. And I will. The lady I will be seeing, is usually booked up months in advance. This is the same lady Patti has been seeing for a long time. So I know she is good. I'll report back how it was. Can't wait!
http://www.reneerouleau.com/Default.aspx

No comments: