Friday, February 27, 2009

Tail Bone

I've been having issues with my tailbone for a few months now. From with I can remember, it started after my colonoscopy. I'm sure there is nothing in common with the two, but I am in pain every time I sit down. Now think about how much time you spend sitting. In the car, reading a book, on the computer, playing with your kids, even sitting on the potty. It hurts to do anything. I've been going to physical therapy for a few months now and there is not much relief. I'm completely at a loss. I'm sitting on a donut these days and that isn't even helping. I called a great friend Chris Stanley the other day. He's in his residency for PT, so he's in the know! I told him everything and what my PT is doing. He seems to think they are going to figure it out for me. There is something going wrong with my pelvic floor. Muscle spasms of some sort. Oh, joy.

No comments: