Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Plan

My diet plan has been going really well lately. My plan has been to count calories and measure portion sizes. I have been doing just that. I even analyze my cheat meal. I have been to the gym religiously 5-6 times a week. I find out Friday how much, if any weight I have lost. I don't weight myself everyday or even very often. That would not be motivation to me and honestly I don't want to know what it says, just in case its not good. My trainer said to weigh once a week at the same time, wearing nothing. I can do that! I enjoy eating now, I know what is going into my body and how good/bad it is for me.

I love the way my clothes are fitting/not fitting. My pants are literally falling off me! It's love/hate. I love those jeans and hate that I won't ever fit into them again the way I did, I also love that I am at least a size smaller. I could even possibly be two sizes smaller. I'm loving my body. That is a huge boost!

No comments: