Monday, February 4, 2008

Airplane, Airplane!!!

These three pictures are from a camera phone, so they aren't the best, but to me, they are so darn cool!! We live in the greatest community, we share a tree line with a small private airfield called Kitty Hawk. The folks that live in Kitty Hawk, fly their small aircrafts on beautiful days and Isabella loves it! Airplane, Airplane is all she yells throughout the house when she hears them outside. We (all three of us) love to watch the airplanes fly over head. So yesterday, Brian took Isabella on a bike ride, in her new wheels (see above post) and they went to see the planes. I'm so sad I didn't get to go! But the one airplane that does most of the stunts and flys around a lot is the one that Isabella got to get in and Mike the owner took her pictures and sent them to Brian!!! I love it! I can't wait to go back and meet Mr. Mike and touch these very cool aircrafts myself. I wanted to share Isabella picture in the airplane with you.





1 comment:

Amberly said...

How cute!! I remember the kids & I loving to watch that same plane when we lived with the McBryde's. So cool that it's that close!