Monday, February 4, 2008

New Wheels!

The Croft family gave Isabella her new set of wheels! It's a bike trailer that their kiddos have grown out of and Brian had been looking for a trailer to pull Isabella and baby brother around in this summer (not sure brother will be ready). Isabella LOVES her new wheels! Here are a few pictures from this past week of her first bike ride. Notice her outfit, it was cold and I didn't want her to get sick, so like any good mother, I dressed her warm!! Also, note that Brian is in short sleves.







2 comments:

Amberly said...

How cute!! The kids & I all loved our bike trailer that was also given to us. We used to ride together all the time! So much fun! Then, Nick came along!! :) Kinda hard to squeeze 3 kids into a 2 seater trailer. Oh well...

Julie B said...

I love all the pink!
Like a cute, cotton candy princess!
:)