10 days from today is my baby girl's 3rd birthday. I'm still in awe of my life, my husband, my children, my career and just who I am. I'm the most blessed person I know, and I don't realize it most of the time. Isabella Renee Corr, my sweet, independant, loving baby girl will be three on January 26th. I adore my baby girl, she is my favorite daughter, she is such a wonderful daughter. She teaches me something about myself everyday. She is a spitting image of me, she is everything I was and I am proud of that. I love how strong willed she is. She has a mind of her own and she isn't afraid to use it. I love that! It is a struggle at times, many times a day, we have our spats. And I dread and look forward to our years to come. She is going to be a piece of work, she will back talk, she will give me the go.to.hell looks, she will push her limits, she will fail and she will run back to me. She know who loves her, she know who will care for her and she knows I will always be there for her. When she calls my name I will jump and run for her. None of that will ever change. She will be like me and I will enjoy seeing me in her ever step of the way. I have heard that the 3's are worse than the 2's; if the 2's were bad, get ready for even more. I'm ready, give me your best shot, baby girl! We will get through this and have even more love for each other. I'm ready to learn more and make many more memories!
I love you, Isabella. You make me so happy!
4 days old

Easter 2007
Cruise 2007






No comments:
Post a Comment