Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too Funny

I had to stop what I was doing to post this.

Today we are having an ice storm day. I am doing everything under the sun to keep Isabella/Cooper happy and out of daddy's hair. So Bella and I made some blueberry muffins. I glanced at the box for cooking instructions and saw 36. I just assumed 36 minutes, my oven cooks hot so I put the timer on for 33 minutes. I came in to the kitchen at 3 minutes left and they smelled burned. I poked them with a toothpick and they seemed done. I pulled the burnt smelling muffins out and put them on the counter. They look pretty hard and brown. I looked back at the box and just discovered they were only suppose to cook for 18-22 minutes. I MUST read directions. Oh lord, this cooking/baking thing is way too hard. Thank goodness I didn't plan on eating any of them. But damn, now they are wasted.

1 comment:

the mom said...

Ha Ha! Cooking is sooo over rated!