Friday, January 23, 2009

Final Prep For Bella's Big Party!

We are on the home stretch. I have gotten the rsvps back and we have 18 families coming. That's 57 people total, 29 kids total which includes 6 babies. I am so dang excited! Isabella is going to have a great time bouncing off the walls at the gym. Brian is getting her a jeep. One of those motorized jeeps. He's going to pick it up tomorrow. I want to get a big bow to put on the top of it. I'm not sure when Brian wants to give it to her. Since the weather is cold again 79 degrees today, and 30's tonight. I'm not sure I want her to be outside in this cold weather. So maybe we should wait until Monday to give it to her. I think it's going to get warmer, mid 50's by then. At least it's not snowing or ice falling. I decided to bring all her gifts home from the party, so she can open them in a controlled environment. At her age, it's hard to understand that a child gives a gift and doesn't get to take it home. I'll post pictures of it all.

No comments: