Saturday, January 17, 2009
Saturday Night
Tonight my SIL Denise and her husband Buddy went to a couples baby shower (beating!!) and they called to see if I was free to watch their kids. Katie, Kyle and Megan come over to play for the evening. We ordered pizza, Kyle kept saying how good it was. And I cheated and had half a piece with my cesear salad. And he was right, damn that was good pizza, we ordered Brooklyn's. Katie has a strange eating habit, she's just not that into trying new things, so she had Dino chicken nuggets. And she loved them. I made her 4 at first, that's what she requested. Then I made her another 4 after she scarfed the first four down. She said she's gonna tell her mom to get her dino nuggets next time. And Megan usually eats really good, she always shocks me as to how much her tiny body can eat, but she only had half of a half of a peice. She kept saying she was done, and I asked her to take just one more bite. And she did. Then we all went upstairs and played a bit while I put Cooper down to take a very late nap. And now we are sitting in the media room watching a movie, some rat movie, I'm not sure what it is called. Kyle and Isabella don't want to watch it because it's scary. But I'm trying to keep them in here for a bit longer. D & B will be here soon to pick up the kiddos, I think they always enjoy coming over here, because they can watch movies in the big movie room. It's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment