I just can't get over it, my favorite daughter isn't a baby girl anymore. Isabella turned 3 year old today. I'm so excited that she is growing up, but in the same thought, she's not a baby anymore. She doesn't wear diapers or those onsie that button in the crotch. She doesn't like sippy cups, or little people silverware and she isn't too fond to her big girl booster seat. She's growing up. Next thing I know, I'll turn around and she will be entering big girl school. Ohh, pass me a drink.
Yesterday was the birthday girls big party. She has the most fun in her life! She had 24 friends there and lots of parents. I can't believe all the love she got. Her birthday presents were overwhelming. And she loved them all! She has the best friends a little girl could wish for. She and her friends bounced, jumped, tumbled, danced, played in the foam pit, had two bounce slides blown up, Isabella and the other showed off their skills on the 'bars' and the played a few games. Boy was I tired! It was the best hour and a half! We ate cake, drank juice pouches and played with balloons. Then after all that fun, we came home to the entire family waiting for her to open her gifts. Once she conquered the gift opening, we had dinner. After our family left, the kids and Brian and I went upstairs, the kids were out pretty fast. Once I got back downstairs, Brian was already in bed and I crawled in and turned the TV off and looked at the clock. It was only 9:54pm. We didn't even make it to 10pm.
Today, I took Isabella to the dentist for the first time. I'll post about that next! That was actually a great experience!
I'll post birthday party pictures as soon as I get a minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment