Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 Physical Results

I had a physical done a week ago and the results were not surprising. My cholesterol isn't good. My good HDL cholesterol was 36, it should be higher so I was told to do more aerobic exercises, no problem. My LDL or bad cholesterol was 144, it should be under 100. The over all score was 212, it should be under 200. So I have some work to do on my diet and continue exercising as often as I can. I want to go back in 6 months, before we go on our beach vacation and get the test done again. I want to see results. I had other test run and everything was fine. I had an x-ray of my tail bone and they couldn't see anything wrong. It hurts to sit, clinch my butt cheeks, stand, walk. It hurts all the time, I'm almost numb to the pain. So I'm going to see a physical therapist on Tuesday to see what needs to be done. I'm sure something is just out of wack.

No comments: