Friday, January 16, 2009

To-do List For January

I made myself a long to-do list for this month. I have things like make an appointment for a facial (I have a gift certificate from Patti that she gave me when I had Cooper). Make 5x7 photos of my sweet family to frame and put about the house. Take babykid stuff to Patti, Flo & goodwill. Hooks for aprons in the pantry and put stuff on CraigsList. The list goes on and on, but you get the point. The Januray list is stuff that will make life easier. I also have a few closets, cabinets and drawers to purge this month. I'm happy to say, most of this list is finished and it's only the middle of the month. I'm thrilled to have a monthly to-do list and to actually make progress on this list makes me breath easier each day.
Yea Me!

No comments: