Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bella's Big Birthday Party Plans

I finally finished with planning Isabella's birthday party. I'm so excited! This year we are going to have her party at Infinite Bounds, her gymnastics school. She is going to be so excited. I have invited a TON of her friends. She's not going to know what to do with herself when she sees all her friends there to party with her. The gymnastics school has two bounce houses the kiddos will play on and then they have all the trampolines and foam pit and the bouncy floors and then some other stuff the lady was telling me about. All I have to do is show up with a cake and I'm done! I have invited about 60 kids, I'm praying all won't come!!! I've already gotten a really good response and the parents just got the invite today. WOW, I'm so glad it won't be at my house!!! I invited both her school classes. That accounts for nearly half and then all the cousins. This will be a great party and I really can't wait.

No comments: