It's time to leave me a comment,
let me know you are here, reading my crazy stories.
It's easy, even a monkey could do it *not sure this is true*
You don't have to have a log in, it is simple, just follow directions.
I'd love to know who's reading.
Thanks!






3 comments:
I'm reading. :-) I love reading your blog and seeing how Bella and Cooper are doing! I may still this 'roll call' idea though to see what response I get on mine too.
I'm here sista! I talk to you every other day, but still find out so much more on your blog! HaHa! Thank God for the blog! l,mkp
Baby Girl I love your blog. You girls are teaching me a lot about your feelings and thoughts and memories as I read your blog. I don't think you give me enough credit for how wonderful you and your kids are, but you'll find it is a Thankless job, being MOM. Just kidding, Seeing you grow up to be such Astonding Mothers, wives and daughters is all the credit I need. I don't get to read very often so when I do it is like a days job. But I love it. You are both great writers and I fell like we are just talking and yes, I learn a lot that you forgot to tell me. I love you
Post a Comment