Saturday, January 17, 2009

Facebook

It seems that nowaday everyone has a facebook page. I mean from old people that are my parents age (they are not old, but compaired to me, they have a few decades on me). To the church that Isabella attends MDO at. When I got the invitation to be a member of Isabella's school facebook. I was like Whoa, hold on a minute. I don't want them/people I don't know, to read about my status, or even have a link to this blog. If they stumble across it, that's one thing, but there are some things I just don't want my kids church people knowing, again unless they stumble across it. So I'm not going to accept that invitation. Don't get me wrong, I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to someones face, but I don't need MDO teachers knowing about my hot, crazy sex or my diet status. Just some things are better left unknown.

By the way, I'm on facebook as Christy Corr. Come find me...

1 comment:

Trinity! said...

I'm the same way, Christy. At this point, I just chose not to accept invites from my students parents and other preschool parents/teachers because I'd rather keep some part of my life private.