Friday, January 16, 2009

Weight Loss

The mom's group I'm a member of is having a weight loss competition. It started today and I have officially started a real true diet. I realized, I don't like fat free anything. I'm going to do the counting calories. I can count, no problem. I weighed in this morning and it was less than I had expected. Only 28lbs and I'll officially be a Hot MILF. Yes, that is my shallow goal. I haven't been hot since I started dating Brian, I think he deserves a hot wife. So, I'm gonna give it to him. And I want to go to the beach this summer and I want to look great in a bikini. Yes, I want to put my ass back into a bikini. I have goals and they are reachable. And I'm going to do it. I'm going to post my progress here. To get into the competition you have to pay $15, if one gains anything, they have to put $1 into the pot. So, the winnings will grow, hopefully, but not by me! This should be fun. Game ON!

No comments: